Friday

Putih Ajaib - Miracle Lotion

My wedding will be hold next week but my hand still dark
.
Wedding preparation all done, but my hand still dark compare to my face. Cant imagine when my future husband put on the ring and see so much different the colour of my face and had. I’ve used so way product but the result disappoint me. Even pills also no effect. Luckily I bought lotion Putih Ajaib, the effect are amazing.
My future husband was amazed when he put on the ring to me. My mother in law praise my skin fairer and fluffy like CHE TA..


.
This magical Lotion not only make your skin fairer but else treat and heal your skin problem such stretch mark, scars and crack heels. Dark matter in between the armpit or elbow is gone with this magical lotion.
.
Lotion PUTIH AJAIB has a soft texture and very fragrance. If you use with the set perfume of “Precious” from people will smell of you.
What are you waiting for?


Do Whatsapp +6737173653 Now to get it!
Affordable Price with Good smell and absolutely will lighten your hand skin!!!

Super Effective Skin Whitening Lotion from Rozita Che Wan (RCW)
Volume: 110ml

How to Use:

Apply Putih Ajaib by RCW on entire surface of skin & massage it on for about 5 minutes, especially on darker areas (e.g armpits, inner thigh, neck)

Benefits of using Putih Ajiab by RCW???
- Nourishes your skin with your essential Vitamin E & C + Collagen!!
- Improves wearer's body self esteem
- Keeps you smelling great throughout the whole day!
- Improvement to skin condition, skin looks clean and skin will glow
- Minimise scars and treats pimples on skin

Ingredients:
Aqua
Glycerin
Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower)
- Seed Oil
Isopropyl Myristate
Petalatum
Dimethicone
Collagen


Bagas burn pun putih



Bahan Putih Ajaib


Tangan Boyfriend pun Putih
ll


Soft Hantap Asanya..


Putih Ajaib by Rozita Che Wan


😍😍DAPATKANNYA SEKARANG DARI AZA!!!
psssstt.. stock limited tau, bule booked skrg!!😍😍
.
.
💗💖Want to be Flawless and Glowing??
🙋🙋Want to be an Agent or Dropshipper?
💵💵Dapatkan income lumayan sekarang!
📲Hubungi Aza, Act Now!
.
.
☀️FB: Nurazashake Mini  Shop
☀️Follow @nurazashakeminishop
☀️FanPage:  Nurazashake Mini Shop

☎️ Call/SMS/WhatsApp: +6737173653

No comments:

Post a Comment